If your family’s safety is your first priority, then this GPS watch tracker is one of the products you should be considering. This sleek GPS Personal Tracker is designed for caregivers who are looking for a better way to insure the safety of their elderly patients with alzheimer’s disease. It is available with GPS/GPRS function and GSM/SMS/GPRS communication with a quick signal receiving speed.
The GPS watch tracker features inclued call, dual-entry call function, auto-answer, SOS emergency alarm, low-power alarm and GPS timing function. As the GSM/GPRS module supports quad band GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz (for T-mobile in the USA)
Phone Watch Function:
New Quad-Band GSM watch phone W660i, GSM 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900Mhz, the upgrade version of W66i equipped with 1.3MP camera and TF card supported. 1.5 inch screen size with 260k color TFT Screen with vibration incoming call alert. Multi-languages supported.
- LCD: 1.5 inch TFT 260k Pixels
- GPS Watch record—location recorded. Map software is not included here, you should download it by your memory card (also the memory card is not included here) .
- Language: English
- Supports formats:?Incoming Ring Tone, Incoming Photo, Incoming movie, Incoming vibration.
- Camera: 1.3MP
- Wallpaper : JPG, GIF
- Notebook : 250 Groups
- Message : SMS and MMS Supported
- Switch on/off : User-Defined Supported
- Alarm : MP3 Alarm
- Game : Picture Mosaic
- Size: 65.4MM X 45.9MM X 16.6MM
- Network : GSM, GPRS, WAP2, STK, Bluetooth Supported.
- Frequency : GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Call Time : About 3 Hours
- Stand By : About 100 Hours
- Bluetooth Earphone
- USB cable
- English user manual